Site Network: Cycling | Golf | Tennis | NHL | NBA | NFL | MLB | Futsal | Handball | Boxing | Rugby | Snooker | Cricket |

Worcester Warriors have re-signed Tongan prop Tevita Taumoepeau for another season.

- 0

Taumoepeau, capped 29 times by his country, has been a cornerstone of the Warriors pack since arriving at the club in the summer of 2005 from French outfit Bourgoin.

Taumoepeau, 36, said: "I've really enjoyed my time at Sixways and Worcester Warriors has become my home over the last six years. I have great team-mates and wonderful fans who support me. This season I have been happy with how I have played and feel I am in some of the best shape of my career."

Warriors forwards coach Phil Davies said: "Tevita is one of the best tightheads I have worked with, particularly in terms of his scrummaging, and he brings real solidity to the pack."

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada